What to expect…
If you want to know more, set up a 15-minute sample session to learn how this process works and we’ll see if we are well-matched for working together. I have a few packages that can be altered in ways that work for you.
PACKAGE ONE – Mending Ruptures: Learning to Live Together (for teens and parents or couples)
Whether you are a teenager, a parent, or a life partner, the task of finding out how to live together – without the fear of losing love – can be challenging. We often need support to create and sustain our commitments. When we feel insecure, we are apt to make poor choices. This may mean we push people away – or the opposite – we cling too tightly. We develop habits that don’t serve anyone. Either way, we feel stuck. This is the time to find other ways of being ourselves while also being with each other.
I’ve found using practice conversations and writing exercises can offer smoother ways to identify who we are in and outside our relationships; how we want to be as a family; and what we want to communicate in general, even in choppy waters.
Practice conversations, writing and reading each other’s stories can foster great insight and help us “hear” what we’ve missed in the old ways we used to talk to each other. Learning to listen to comprehend each other, to validate feelings no matter what, and to collaborate in moving forward is the beginning of a life-long relationship, whatever our age.
By the end of our work together, you will have greater clarity and more powerful ways to share honestly with confidence making you and your loved ones able to have deeper and more rewarding connections.
* 50 minutes of weekly counseling together and occasional sessions one-on-one;
* In-between session experiments from Compassionate Communication work of Marshall Rosenberg (1934-2015).
* An eBook for the whole family called Back to Basics: Finding Wholehearted Ways to Wellness
* Counseling when you get stuck using insights and techniques from Enneagram Wisdom and Voice Dialogue.
And, if there’s an urgent need to do so, you can set up an extra appointment to Zoom during the months we work together ($125). In very special cases, these extra sessions can happen within 24-48 hours.
PACKAGE TWO – Authentic Self Expression (for individuals of any age)
($600-a-month) you’ll receive:
* One 90-minute session a month with the first one focused on identifying your style of communication – via Enneagram – in relation to your primary goal for our work together.
* Three 20-minute planning sessions with me regarding your goals and intentions.
* Pre- and between-sessions that inspire, educate, or move you in the direction you are hoping to go.
* Four check-in sessions – via email – where we review your small risks communicating authentically in important relationships. We keep doing this to develop greater and greater boldness until you feel complete.
* You’ll also receive an eBook called Loving Life As It Is: One Breath at a Time to practice inner calm no matter what your living context.
PACKAGE THREE — 90-minute Crash Course for Creative Direction
($200 one-time fee)
Sign up for a 90-minute session; take a free quiz and discover what these personality “profilers” might reveal about how you share yourself with others. Take your Enneagram Test HERE and your Jungian-influenced Meyers-Briggs test HERE. Listen to an Intro to Enneagram personality profiling HERE.